At its meeting Tuesday, May 22, Trinity Vestry:
- Appointed Sue DeMar as clerk, (a non-voting position), replacing Elizabeth Gendron, who had been clerk since 2010 and was elected as a vestryman at the last annual meeting May 6.
- Appointed Hannah Bajakian and Ingrid Knudsen as youth delegates to the 150th Diocesan Convention of Central New York.
- Appointed Linda Morris, Charlotte Bach and Debra Leopard as Trinity’s delegates to Watertown Urban Mission.
- Approved revisions to the Conflict of Interest Policy and to the Policy for Depositors.
- Approved all other pertinent operational policies, after annual review.
- Approved annual banking resolutions.
- Made plans for a vestry retreat.
Additionally, the interim rector explained the role of the vestry in the Search Process.